Best Mattresses UK Reviews 2019 [Top Picks for Seniors]
Last Updated on
Are you looking for the best mattress for bad backs uk ? Then you have come at right page.
We have shared top 10 mattresses reviews that are orthopedic cushions help to relieve back and joint aches.
Unlike normal mattresses, these pads support the body naturally in all sleeping positions. Memory foam beds are soft and comfortable and give sleepers a good sleep.
Irrespective of your mattress preference, comfort, your desired sleeping position, this best beds reviews UK 2018 will help you choose a bed that meets your needs.
Mattresses come in different forms. The popularity of these mattresses has increased tremendously over the last couple of years.
It will definitely ease your search as I with reviews of the top ten best mattresses for seniors and these also best mattresses for bad backs uk on the market.
Best Mattress For Back Pain UK 2019 List
1. Pocket Sprung Mattress with Memory Foam, 10.6-Inch, 4FT6 Double
This is also the best mattress for back pain UK. This pocket sprung mattress has enclosed pocket springs that help to support the sleeper’s body. During sleeping, the ergonomic cushion quickly adjusts to the sleeper’s body and temperature.
It then gently massages the body relieving pressure points and enhancing blood circulation. This effect allows the sleeper to relax and enjoy the rest.
No more stress or waking up with a stiff neck. The Pocket Sprung Mattress with Memory Foam, 10.6-Inch, 4FT6 Double cover has breathable jagged rhombic characters. The design of the fabric increases the capacity of the cushion and makes the sleeper comfy.
The bed is made from compacted base foam which reduces motion, supports and provides comfort. The foam is divided into nine distinct zones that support the sleeper’s body and helps to relieve pressure.
The Pocket Sprung Mattress has 10 cm thick memory foam with an overall depth of 27 cm. It is a moderate bed in firmness. The mattress is neither too soft nor too firm. It is thick enough to ensure comfort while you sleep.
Its cover is made of a 3D soft and comfortable knitted fabric. The material helps to align the spine and dissipates heat on the mattress.
This helps to cool the mattress and makes the sleeper comfortably during sleep. The fabric also absorbs moisture restraining the growth of microorganisms like fungi and bacteria.
The Pocket Sprung mattress is a durable bed that is ideal for every sleeper. It has interwoven conventional open coil structure. If you want a comfortable bed that will last for decades while maintaining its quality, then this might be one of your best options.
The manufacturer offers a full refund within the first 3 months after purchase to consumers who are not satisfied with the product. This includes transportation cost and the client has nothing to lose. The good news is that the Pocket Sprung Mattress with Memory Foam, 10.6-Inch, 4FT6 Double comes with a 10 year after sale service.
- Ten years after sales warranty period.
- The bed is fire retardant in line with the United Kingdom regulations.
- The mattress is rolled and compacted in vacuum for shipping. Vacuum sealing allows for easier portability and maneuvering in tight spaces.
- The cover is a soft and comfy material that aligns the spine and thermo-regulate the mattress.
- The vacuum packed mattress takes 24 – 48 hours to deflate to its normal dimension after opening. The time is long especially if you need to use the sleeping pad immediately.
- The mattress may hit people during the opening. It is therefore advisable to keep distance when unceasing the bed.
2. Silentnight 7 Zone Memory Foam Mattress Review
The silentnight 7 zone memory foam mattress – Single is molded to suit the sleeper. It available in vacuum-packed neat rolls which slip into shape and size when opened. The pad is a hypoallergenic bed with a soft knitted cover. It is an orthopedic cushion that relieves the sleepers joints and back pain.
The foam is made of Mitrex and divided into seven layers with varying firmness. The bed is treated with hypo allergenic substance called Purotex. Purotex absorbs moisture, prevent allergens and dust mites giving you a sound sleep.
The mattress is 8 inches (20 cm) thick and good enough to support all kinds of sleeping positions. It has a medium firmness which means that the bed is neither too soft nor too hard and doesn’t sag. The mattress is vacuumed rolled for easier portability, however, once unrolled; it takes a normal shape and dimensions.
Its cover is soft knitted fabric with a plastic feeling that adds an extra comfort beneath the bed sheets. The sheets don’t wrinkle or scratch on the cover. You don’t need to worry about the creases and folding that comes by sleeping on the pad.
The mattress has high-density foam which can withstand a long period of usage. The 8 inches thick and firmness of the bed make it ideal to resist pressure exerted on it. It will take a while before the mattress develops a depression that warrants a change.
It comes with a 5-year manufacturer guarantee warranty. However, the warranty is a little bit completed. During the first year, the warranty covers transportation and labor cost. The second-year warranty is the same as the first; the only difference is that the consumer will incur transportation cost in case of transporting the bed. The subsequent years, the client will pay upward scale charges calculated based on the retail price. The third-year attracts 40% of the retail prices, 60% for the fourth year and 80% for the fifth.
- Comes with a 5-year manufacturer guarantee.
- The foam is supportive and helps to relieve back and joint pains.
- It has anti-allergenic properties.
- The mattress is also probiotic which helps to get rid of dust mites.
- Its foam is soft and cozy for a great sleep.
- It is not appropriate for heavy people. The foam is too soft and sinks in when the sleeper is too heavy.
- The bed has poor thermoregulation and heats up throughout the night.
3. Bed Centre Backcare Divan with 2 Drawers, Headboard and Spring Memory Mattress
The Bed Centre Backcare comes with a headboard sparkling buttons and a pair of cabinets for storage. The good news is that consumers have an option of choosing their preferred storage base. This is a superior quality mattress with 800 single piece pocket coils. The Divan bed is double sided seasonal sleeping platform with a comfortable orthopedic bed with firm ends that supports pressure on its edges. This helps to prevent rolling over and dissipating motion on the foam. The bed goes for £149.00 on Amazon.
The superior quality bed has a back care support. Its mattress incorporates a layer of memory foam. The base of the divan bed is finished with a black material and the other sections with superior quality damask fabric from Belgium. The bed comes with a memory spring mattress filled with synthetic fibers.
The top-notch bed has a mattress height of 27.5cm, a base height of 38 cm and overall height of 65.5 cm. The mattress has a rating of 3 in terms of firmness. The firmness prevents rolling from ensuring that the sleeper gets a quality sleep.
The mattress has white fabric top and black sides. The knitted material is soft and has a deluxe damask finish. Its softness is more than its counterpart, the woolen fabric. The quality polyester helps to draw away heat from the mattress during a warm season. Contrary, the woolen fabric keeps the sleeper warm during a cold weather. Whichever the season, the mattress will keep the person sleeping in it comfy throughout.
The bed’s headboard and drawers comprise of compacted wooden materials. Although its cover appears soft, the quality polyester material is able to resist wear and tear. It doesn’t fade or lose its original form on washing. It is a bed you can use for ages.
The buyer meets all the shipping cost of returning the bed. This is not a rosy affair for many consumers and may make many of them shy away from buying the bed.
- It is an executive orthopedic sleeping platform.
- The Divan bed is very comfortable with independent support.
- Its foam is firm enough to prevent rolling over and dipping off the bed.
- The bed has an opulence finishing with perfect finishes.
- It is expensive.
- The bed’s memory foam releases some odor during the initial period of usage.
4. Sleep Factory 3000 Memory Foam Orthopaedic Pocket Sprung Mattress
The Sleep Factory 3000 Memory Foam Orthopaedic Pocket Sprung Mattress is manufactured in the United Kingdom by Sleep Factory Limited. The mattress has several numbers of pocket springs.
The mattress 150 x 200 cm in dimension and has 10 wire in it to give the bed an extra support. It has a white breathable cover that allows free circulation air in the mattress. The Sleep Factory 3000 is an orthopaedic bed that conforms with the body’s shape and relieves pressure point.
The mattress is made of high-density memory foam. The pockets of the inside of the mattress are filled with natural materials to bump the mattress up. Ten wire meshes are incorporated into the bed to add extra support to the mattress. The foam contours to the body’s shape which helps to relieve pressure points on the sleeper’s body.
The mattress measures 150 x 200 cm. It measures approximately 10 cm in depth. The thickness is good enough to accommodate the weight of most sleepers.
The mattress has a white cover made of superior quality viscose fabric. The material is hypoallergenic and resistant dust mites. The fabric is soft, comfortable and adds quality to the mattress.
If you are looking for a bed that will last, then the Sleep Factory 3000 Memory Foam Orthopaedic Pocket Sprung Mattress is the kind of bed for you. The 10 wire in the mattress ensures that the bed doesn’t sink over time. The material composition of the bed is tough and can withstand extreme temperatures for maximum longevity.
The manufacturers have not indicated the terms and conditions that accompany after sale services. It would be interesting to know if the bed comes with any warranty.
- The sleep factory 3000 is an orthopedic mattress.
- Quality sleep without having to worry about stiff neck and body pains.
- Its cover is made of a luxurious viscose fabric that is appealing to most sleepers.
- Improves blood circulation in the body.
- Moderate mattress in terms of firmness and ideal for all kind of people.
- The manufacturing standard fully complies with the United Kingdom fire safety requirements and laws.
- Made from fire-resistant materials.
- The bed is solely encapsulated for additional support.
- The mattress releases fumes when removed from the box. The odor may be unpleasing to most us.
- The Company only ships to the United Kingdom mainland.
5. Silentnight 7-Zone Memory Foam Rolled Mattress – Double
The mattress is sprayed with Purotex; an anti-dust mite and hypoallergenic substance. The features of Purotex help to provide the sleeper with a healthier sleep. Silentnight 7-Zone Memory Foam Rolled Mattress – Double weighs 18 kg and measures 190 x 135 x 20 cm in size.
The mattress cover is white in color and is made of a synthetic material, polyurethane. The bed cost £164.99 on Amazon which is a little bit high for most consumers.
Its memory foam contains Miratex and is divided into seven zones that support and properly aligns the body. The foam molds to the body’s shape reducing joint and body pains.
The Miratex foam offers extra support on the edges of the mattress. The material prevents the mattress from sinking at its edges.
The total depth of the mattress is 20 cm. It has a medium firmness and provides support to the entire body of the person sleeping on it. At the time of shipping, the mattress is vacuumed packed and weighs slightly higher at 19.3 kg.
The cover is a soft quilted knitted fabric that offers extra comfort. The quitted knitted material is hypoallergenic and resistant to mites. It quickly retracts to its normal shape and size when pulled. The material is also quite comfortable to sleep on, and easy to wash.
The Silentnight 7-Zone Memory Foam Rolled Mattress – Double is appealing. Its cover is luxurious and adds extra comfort to the bed. This mattress is durable and can stand the test of time. It is made of high-quality materials and as such, worth every dime it costs.
The company offers a 5 year guarantee period. However, the refund is anchored on the usage and sliding scale of shipping cost.
- All the materials used in manufacturing the bed are developed in the United Kingdom.
- The Silentnight products are among the top most trusted brands.
- Hypoallergenic protecting you from dust mites and allergens.
- It is an orthopedic bed that supports the sleeper’s body and helps to relieve body aches.
- Miratex prevents dipping of the beds at the edges.
- The mattress takes time to expand to normal dimension after taking it out of the box. This waiting period may be too long for some consumers.
- It releases fumes when opened which may be irritating to some people.
6. Silentnight Comfortable Foam Rolled Mattress – Single
The Silentnight Comfortable Foam Rolled Mattress – Single is made of special memory foam known as Miratex. Miratex is a hypoallergenic compound that dissipates movements on the bed.
It also helps to reduce sinking of the foam by distributing uniformly the pressure exerted on the mattress. The white bed is vacuumed packed and retracts after 24 – 48 hours.
Just like other Silentnight mattresses, the memory foam of this mattress is made of Miratex. The compound has orthopedic properties and helps to reduce back, neck and hip aches.
This makes the sleeping pad ideal for those suffering from back and neck injuries. It also absorbs movements on the beds surface. The firmness of the Miratex aids in reducing sinking of the foam when pressure is applied to it.
The mattress has a depth of 14 cm. It measures 190 x 90 x 14 cm and weighs 8 kg after unpacking.
Its cover is soft and knitted. It is treated with Purotex, a hypoallergenic material that prevents accumulation of moisture on the mattress. It also reduces allergic reactions due to dust mite. The overall effect is a fresh, dry and healthier bed.
The quilted cover adds extra durability to the bed. The material can survive several rounds of washing without degenerating. Purotex also helps to preserve the foam from dust and moisture for maximum life of the mattress. Under good conditions of usage, the mattress can survive for up to 5 years of continuous usage.
The Silentnight Comfortable Foam Rolled Mattress – Single has an elaborate guarantee plan spanning 5 years. You can also receive a full refund within the first 2 weeks.
However, terms and conditions apply. The consumer must not have used the bed for the condition to take effect. For those who don’t want a cash refund may claim credits equal to the mattress buying price.
- The mattress fits divan and bedsteads bases.
- The bed supports and conforms to the body’s shape. It gently massages the body relieving pain on pressure points.
- The bed is soft and comfy.
- The Purotex is a fire resistant material.
- The sleeping pad is made as per the United Kingdom specifications and laws.
- Miratex uniformly distributes pressure exerted on the mattress preventing dipping of the bed.
- The mattress is vacuum sealed during shipping for easier portability and maneuvering in tight areas.
- The bed releases fumes during the opening. The odor may irritate some people especially asthmatic and those with sensitive noses.
- The mattress takes a while before gaining its normal dimension. You have to wait a day or two in some cases three days before using the mattress.
7. Pure Relief Memory Foam Mattress for Extra Support
The 3ft 4ft6 5ft 6ft Pure Relief Memory Foam Mattress measures are white in color. It cost £124.99 and comes with a 14 days return period. The mattress has a soft white quilted cover that allows free circulation of air in the bed.
The Pure Relief mattress is made of superior quality foam which gives the sleeper maximum support and comfort. The double layer of memory and reflex foam offers additional support against rolling over. These qualities ensure that the sleeper enjoys the sleep.
The mattress has 190 mm thick of foam base and 13 mm of memory foam. The thickness is good enough for all kind of sleepers. The overall thickness measures 203 mm. This is good enough to accommodate a range of weight.
The cover of the bed is made of a hand woven and quilted luxury fabric. The quilted fabric allows circulation of air in and out of the mattress. This keeps the sleeping pad fresh, dry and comfortable to sleep on.
The mattress is durable and firm. Some sleepers may find the 3ft 4ft6 5ft 6ft Pure Relief Memory Foam Mattress firmness too stiff to sleep on. You can use the bed for up to 5 years without any defects.
The quilted cover helps to protect the inner materials from moist and extreme temperatures. The features help to ensure an extended period of mattress usage.
The manufacturer has a 14 days return policy. Consumers who feel unsatisfied with the product have 14 days to return the unused bed.
However, the refund is limited to the total cost of the bed. Any buyer who fails to meet this condition is not eligible for a refund. The consumer also meets all the shipping costs.
- The bed is made in the United Kingdom implying that the product is of good quality.
- It offers support to the sleeper’s body.
- The mattress is an orthopedic bed that aids in soothing the body.
- The bed conforms to the body shape and spine helping to relieve body pains.
- The product meets the United Kingdom specifications and regulations.
- The warranty period is too short and a mockery to consumers. Other manufacturers offer a longer warranty period spanning years.
- Some consumers have complained that the mattress releases an odor when taking out of its casing.
8. Luxury Single Spring Mattress Brand NEW
The white mattress only cost a pantry £34.99 and weighs 22kg on shipping. This price is attractive to many consumers who are thinking of saving some extra coins. The mattress is white in color and made of an excellent quality damask fabric. The material has open coil Bonnell springs which gives the sleeper extra comfort.
The bed measures 90 x 190 x 20 cm. Its depth is 20 cm.
The cover is white in color and made of damask fabric. The cover is too soft and ideal mostly for children. Adult sleepers may find the bed too soft to use.
The damask fabric is a tough material that is resistant to wear and tear. It also helps protect the inner surfaces of the bed ensuring the mattress doesn’t degenerate with time.
The open coil springs also helps to protect the mattress from collapsing. All these features help to preserve the mattress during its usage.
- The bed is designed and made as per the United Kingdom standards.
- The sleeping pad is vacuumed packed for easier portability and avoid damage during shipping.
- It is made of a superior damask material that has open coil Bonnell springs.
- The mattress is very pocket-friendly.
- The manufactures only deliver the product to the United Kingdom mainland.
- The beds are only made by Mr. Sleeps Beds Limited.
9. Silentnight 3-Zone Memory Foam Rolled Mattress – Single
The hypoallergenic and orthopedic mattress is made of compacted three zoning of memory foam known as Miratex. The material reduces motions by distributing uniformly the sleepers’ weight throughout the mattress.
It prevents the sleeper from sinking into the bed which causes rolling together. The triple layers vary in tension to withstand the pressure exerted on the bed.
Silentnight 3-Zone Memory Foam Rolled Mattress – Single releases odor when unpacked. This smell comes from the fire resistant material contained in the memory foam. However, the fumes quickly dissipate in 2 to 4 weeks after unpacking.
The Silentnight 3-Zone Memory Foam Rolled Mattress – Single has three layers of foam called Miratex. The three-layer zoning supports the sleeper’s feet, neck, and hips. Miratex diffuses also the motion attributed to rolling on the bed.
It also makes the edges of the bed firm preventing dipping and increases sleeping space. The bed is designed in such a way that it soothes the sleeper’s body and relieves pressure on the joints and back. Piling of pressure causes body aches.
The three layers of Miratex measures 3 cm. Since the mattress is vacuumed sealed for easier shipping, give the bed 4 to 24 hours to fully inflate to a normal size after taking it out.
The bed has a soft knitted cover treated with Purotex. The hypoallergenic material helps to decrease dampening of the mattress and allergic reactions associated with dust mite. It makes the bed stays fresh, dry and completely healthier.
Purotex protects the inside of the mattress and ensures the mattress doesn’t get damp. Since the mattress remains dry and healthier, consumers are assured of the mattress meeting its life shelf life.
The expected period of usage before the mattress wears off is 5 years. The period is too long enough for satisfactory usage.
The product comes with a 5-year guarantee plan. Consumers may return the bed within 2 weeks of receipt and receive a full refund after the supplier receives the bed.
Alternatively, the buyer can claim credit equivalent to the value of the mattress. The condition is applicable where the client has not used the bed.
- The sleeping pad is ideal for bedsteads and divan stands.
- It is an orthopedic mattress that supports the lower back, neck, and hips.
- The mattress is soft, firm and comfortable giving a sleeper a quality sleep.
- It is coated with a fire retardant layer.
- The mattress withstands the pressure exerted by the sleeper.
- The bed is vacuumed packed on delivery which increases the portability of the mattress.
- The memory foam releases an odor when unboxed.
- It takes longer for the vacuumed sealed bed to gain its normal shape.
The mattress is made from compacted visco-elastic polymer gel. The memory foam is hypoallergenic and resistant to dust mites making it an appropriate bed for people suffering from asthma and allergy.
The foam is sensitive to heat and pressure. It is orthopedic that molds to the shape of the body to reduce pressure. It helps to improve blood flow and quality of sleep. The base of the mattress has a thick film of reflex foam.
It offers support and acts as a foundation of the BEDZONLINE 4FT6 Double Memory Foam bed. Reflex foam doesn’t conform to the sleeper’s body or stretch quickly to its original shape.
This unique property makes it an ideal material that provides a solid base for the mattress ensuring the weight of the sleeper is uniformly distributed on the bed.
The mattress is 15 cm thick and is made according to the British standards and regulations. It is vacuumed packed and rolled before dispatch for easier shipment.
The BEDZONLINE 4FT6 Double Memory Foam bed cover which is made of polyester adds extra suppleness and plumpness to the bed.
The micro quilted fabric gives the mattress a soft and opulence look. The hypoallergenic fabric is dust mite resistant and easy to clean too.
BEDZONLINE 4FT6 Double Memory Foam bed stands out as one of the most durable mattresses on the market. This is because it is made of the superior quality viscoelastic polymer gel.
The solid base also ensures the mattress maintains its form during all its lifetime. It is a bed you can use for many years without considering replacing.
- It is an orthopedic bed that aligns and supports the sleeper’s body for quality sleep.
- The memory foam mattress helps to relieve body aches.
- The cushion is hypoallergenic and anti-mite.
- It is an ideal bed for asthmatics and individuals with sensitive airwaves.
- The quality mattress meets the British standards and laws. You don’t need to worry about the quality of the mattress you buy.
- The reflex foam prevents the mattress from sinking which a common problem in some memory foam beds.
- The cover of the BEDZONLINE 4FT6 Double Memory Foam bed adds extra comfort.
- Some consumers have reported that the sleeping pad emits fumes when unpacked. The odor may irritate consumers with sensitive noses.
- It takes three days before the mattress regain its shape when opened. Three days is a long duration especially if you want to use the bed immediately.
What you need to consider before buying a mattress?
Buying a mattress is not easy; you need to juggle with several issues before settling on a particular brand. You, therefore, need a wise counsel to help you choose the best mattress that meets your needs. This section discusses some of the basics things you have to assess.
1. Type of mattress
Mattresses come in different foams. These include latex, innerspring, memory foam, pressurized and hybrid cushions. Our tastes vary a lot, and thus it is important to shop around to see which materials suits you well.
Memory foam beds are affordable and appropriate for those suffering from back and joint pains. This is because the cushion adjusts to the body structure.
It’s an orthopedic bed that suits every sleeper. Memory foams mattresses come in various forms that include plant infused, conventional visco and the cooling gel.
Latex tops the list of superiority because the bed is made of organic materials. These mattresses are naturally hypo allergic, supportive and bouncy but firm. However, latex beds are expensive.
Although cheap, beds made of innerspring are not that popular nowadays. Nonetheless, there are people who still prefer this kind of beds. The mattress is firm with a bouncy surface.
The cushion offers an alternative to those who don’t like the peddled and contouring properties of memory foam. Innerspring mattresses sag a lot and have limited life expectancies. They are also heavy and less portable.
Most of the sleeping pads in the market are hybrid mattresses although few are labeled so. Hybrid beds cost less compared to the other types of mattresses.
It is a good option for consumers who want something in between the latex and memory foam.
Air beds are equally fine for outdoor and indoor use. People prefer pressurized mattresses for temporal usage. These beds are compact and portable.
2. Size of the mattress
Choosing a right size cushion is important. A mattress with an appropriate dimension will allow the sleeper to change position and stretch out comfortably.
Go for a bigger bed if your budget allows. For those who own a platform or a bedspring, make sure the mattress fits the existing framework.
3. Level of firmness
A medium firm bed is excellent. Avoid too spongy or too stiff beds. Stick with an option that makes you feel comfortable. Let your previous experience and preference guide you.
When your bed is too soft or too hard, it may lead to discomfort and body aches. The right level of firmness, however, will not only make sleeping more comfortable, but will also help alleviate existing sleep related problems such as back aches.
4. Determine your budget
A sleeping pad is a worthy investment. However, acquiring it comes at a cost. Choose a mattress that fits your pocket. The market has various brands to offer at competitive prices.
Rarely though do we go for cheaper options. Agreeable, not all of us have money to purchase top cream beds on the market.
5. Consider allergic reactions
Take note of the material which mattress is made of. Some people react to rubber and therefore latex mattresses may not be a good option for them. Instead, innerspring or memory foam will do well.
However, innerspring sleeping cushions are notorious for harboring dust mites and no such a good idea for those allergic to these microorganisms. Thus, the best alternative is the memory foam.
6. Mattress brands
Certain manufacturers are associated with quality products that meet the consumers’ expectations. Its manufacturing and packaging meet stringent standards and laws. A trusted company will also have an excellent after-sales service.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are frequently asked questions (FAQs) in most of the best beds reviews UK 2018. We have tried to answer them in brief.
What is the best bed?
Memory foam mattresses are the best beds on the market. These beds are orthopedic and help to relieve pressure points on the sleeper’s body. The foam contours to conform to the pressure exerted on it.
However, memory foam sleeping pads vary in material composition. The foam may be plant infused, conventional visco or the cooling gel. All these compounds offer additional support and comfort to the sleeper.
Which mattress is best for back pain?
In terms of the mattresses reviewed here, the BEDZONLINE 4FT6 Double Memory Foam and Reflex Mattress with border micro quilted exclusive cover to BEDZONLINE stand out among all of them.
The mattress has excellent features that help to relieve the body of muscles, joints and spinal cord injuries. It also comes with a soft and breathable synthetic cover that is easy to wash.
Which is the most comfortable mattress?
When it comes to comfort, nothing beats the Silentnight 3-Zone Memory Foam Rolled Mattress – Single. The mattress has three layers that support the hips, neck, and feet.
The three layers dissipate any movements on the mattress surface. The material used to make the bed prevents the bed from sinking when pressure is applied to it.
What kind of mattress lasts the longest?
Latex mattresses last longer than other types of beds. However, these sleeping pads cost a little more.
Is better to sleep on a hard or soft mattress?
A good mattress should be moderate in firmness. A very hard or too soft bed will cause spinal and backaches. It’s therefore not healthy to sleep on such mattress as they’ll result in medical complications in future.
They may even worsen already existing ones. On this note, you should ensure that your mattress is neither too hard nor too soft.
In concluding our best beds reviews UK 2018, it is important to choose a bed that meets your needs and that of your partners. Always go for a bed you can afford. If your pocket allows, buy a bigger bed.
However, make sure it can fit into your bedroom or existing platforms or springboards. Don’t forget to take allergic reactions into consideration. A sleeping pad can worsen or ease an allergy.
Avoid cheap and inferior quality mattresses. Buy brands from reputable manufacturers. Follow the tips outlined in this review when purchasing a new or replacing your old bed. It will help you save a lot in cost, quality and time.