Greenworks 25302 vs 25322 (Cordless Lawn Mowers)
Last Updated on
With the advancement in the field of information technology, there are many changes, which you have seen in the kind of lawnmowers. Nowadays, there are new designs that are making your life much easier. Given below is a comparison between two such cordless lawnmowers. Knowing the difference or similarity between these two would assist you in making a final purchase decision. Read on below for more information for a comparison between Greenworks 25302 vs 25322.
Greenworks 25302 vs 25322 Comparison
When you would look at Greenworks 25302, you can see that it is green and white in appearance.
But, when you would look at Greenworks 25322, it would appear exactly the same but there is a little difference. It is also of the same color. The only difference between the two is of the size and also the battery. Knowing the relevant specifications in advance is wise in order to make a final purchase decision. For some people, size and weight are important factors.
Power & Performance
When comparing the two products, it is wise to check what previous buyers are saying about it. Usually, the reviews and comments left by past customers are of great help since they give an idea of the performance of a certain product. Hence, going through the reviews of the customers would give enough information on the power and performance of Greenworks 25302 and Greenworks 25322.
- Both Greenworks 25302 and Greenworks 25322 cannot give the performance like a gas-powered mower.
- Both Greenworks 25302 and Greenworks 25322 are quiet to use. A lawnmower machine should not be noisy. In fact, these are quite light to operate and control.
- Greenworks 25302 has a dual blade. There is no dual blade in 25322.
There is no self-propelling feature for either of the two. Thus, it is important to keep in mind that there would be a need for more battery power when using these lawnmowers. Whether you select one or the other, you would need more battery power. However, since these are light in weight, you can easily cut the grass at your convenience.
When using the lawnmowers, height adjustment is very important as it would make the entire work smooth as you would be able to adjust the height as per your requirement. The height adjustment for both products is possible.
- The height adjuster for Greenworks 25302 is 5 positions single lever. Hence, using this particular height adjustment it would be possible to cut height ranging between 1-¾ inches to 3-⅜ inches.
- The height adjuster for Greenworks 25322 is single lever 5-position. Hence, using this particular height adjustment it would be possible to cut height ranging from 1-¼ inch and 3-⅜ inch.
You can make a decision considering the height adjustment feature for the two lawnmowers.
Smart Cut Technology
Both the products are using the innovative smart cut technology, which is, in fact, a great feature as it would assist in the smooth cutting of the grass. This technology provides the relevant adjustment depending on the size and thickness of the grass. The harder a machine works, the more power it utilizes.
- The smart cut technology for Greenworks 25302 adjusts for power. It would depend on the runtime basis and on the thickness of the grass.
- Greenworks 25322 also has the smart cut technology for efficient cutting of the grass.
When buying a product that depends on the battery, a common question can occur in your mind. You might ask and think that how long is battery going to stay charged. The batteries in these lawnmowers are removable, which is a great feature. You can easily find the batteries to replace the existing ones. The current ones are likely to last longer. Both of the products contain a lithium-ion battery that is of high-quality. You have to charge the batteries for an hour.
- The battery system for Greenworks 25302 consists of G-max 40 volts Li-ion battery. This battery system powers multiple tools. It consists of one, 4 Ampere hour battery and a 2-hour battery. It also includes a charger. The voltage is 40 volts.
- The battery system for Greenworks 25322 also has a G-max 40 volts Li-ion battery system that powers a variety of tools. However, there is a charger and a 4 Ah battery is included.
Knowing these specifications is a good idea, especially when trying to compare the lawnmowers in terms of different functionalities. There are a lot of factors that come into play when thinking about the batteries of the lawnmowers. It depends on the cutting habits of the individuals as to how long the charging lasts would depend on these particular habits.
Sometimes it is very hard to reach the height adjustment levers for a typical lawnmower. Manually changing the height of the four wheels would be quite a task. But, these machines are making this easy for you as all you need to do adjust height using a single lever.
- The front wheels of Greenworks 25302 are 7-inch whereas the rear wheels are 10-inch.
- The front wheels of Greenworks 25322 are 6-inch whereas the rear wheels are 7-inch.
The wheels seem to be a great feature in these two machines as they would assist you in carrying out your tasks quite smoothly.
With technological advancement, it is now possible to get an idea of how a certain machine work. You can watch tutorials that are available online and would guide on using the relevant machines within a short span of time.
It would, however, be wise to use the user manual to get more information on using these machines. There are step-by-step instructions for your guidance and you can read the safety features as well. It is important to keep in mind that when using the lawnmowers injury is possible and hence, reading the user manual would minimize the chances. Your health should be your ultimate priority and when using such machines, it is always best to follow the relevant instructions. You can find information on the troubleshooting as well.
In order to find information on the warranty of both lawnmowers, check the product description details. It contains all the relevant and required updated information. The warranty is likely to be for some years but it would be wise to find more information on it.
Be ready to put in a lot of hard work when you decide to invest in the lawnmowers. There would be a need to change the oil at the end of the season. You have to keep the maintenance of the spark plugs as well. However, the best part about the battery-operated lawn mowers is that they would require a little maintenance. You have to do the following:
- The blade for both machines should stay sharp.
- Make sure you are charging the batteries.
It is important that you focus on the maintenance of the two machines in order to keep them working for the long term.
- In comparison with traditional gas-powered lawnmowers, Greenworks 25302 and Greenworks 25322 don’t produce noise.
- Greenworks 25302 and Greenworks 25322 require less maintenance as compared to a gas-powered grass mower.
- Greenworks 25302 and Greenworks 25322 are lightweight
- These are easy to control as well and height adjustment is very easy for Greenworks 25302 and Greenworks 25322.
- There would not be a need to use oil or gas for Greenworks 25302 and Greenworks 25322 as compared to the gas-powered lawnmower, which requires oil for maintenance.
- However, Greenworks 25302 and Greenworks 25322 are not as powerful in comparison with the gas-powered lawnmowers.
- There is a need for batteries for Greenworks 25302 and Greenworks 25322. So, you are relying on batteries when using these machines.
- Greenworks 25302 and Greenworks 25322 are not efficient in cutting the grass as compared to the gas-powered lawnmowers. But it is better to try for yourself and then decide on this particular point.
Now that you know the difference between Greenworks 25302 and Greenworks 25322, you can decide which one is your favorite. However, also keep in mind their comparison with the gas-powered lawnmowers.
- You can see the Best Greenworks lawnmowers reviews