Makita Multi Tool Blades Review
Makita is a most popular brand in the world. Most oscillating tool users like Makita multi tool blades for its quality, durability, and permanence. Today’s guide, you’ll know the best Makita multi-tool blades review. Let’s start to read.
Best Makita Multi Tool Blades Review
1. Makita A-93681 10-Inch 80 Tooth Micro Polished Multitool Blade
It is one of the most useful Makita tool blades for your hardwood, softwood and plywood cutting, this saw blade is recommended. It features Micro Grain Carbide Teeth. These teeth are made sharp with up to 600 Grit ensuring you get a Mirror Finish. Offers a true and fine Crosscutting.
Talking thickness, the Makita A-93681 10-inch 80 Tooth Micro Polished Miter Saw Blade features a .071 inch thick plate with extra thin Kerf of .091 inches.
Worthy to be mentioned is the 5 Degree Hook Angle its features. This is highly recommended for you. You should consider having this as part of your tools.
It cuts laminate flooring quite easily. Also perfect for cutting trims as it gives a smooth cut.
You should try this makita multi tool blade to understand the quality cut, it offers despite being quite affordable.
- Offers warranty of 1 year and 30 days.
- Great product with great price.
- Features Micro Grain Carbide sharp Teeth.
- Suitable for laminate flooring and hardwoods.
- Heavy duty saw blade.
- Gives a clean cut.
- Ink on banding gets on the material being cut.
2. Makita T-01426 2 Piece Carbide Tipped Saw Multitool Blades Set
This is another good Makita multi tool blade. Get a smooth cut with little material loss by getting this saw blade. It comes with an extra thin kerf carbide-tipped design that ensures smoother cuts and smooth finish. The carbide tooth also ensures you get a durable saw.
Made especially for cordless saws to ensure ease of use. You can use this blade for a number of cuts before you recharge. It is fully hardened and includes 2 blades for an additional easy cut.
This weighs 13.6 ounces with size being 8.1 x 11.8 x 0.2 inches. Even your old saws will work like brand new with this that fits just perfectly. Cut your hard and soft woods with this high-quality saw blades and be glad you picked it. It is also highly recommended.
- Offers 2 teeth for versatility.
- Save your cost with its double teeth.
- Cuts very smooth.
- Ensures no material wastage.
- Long lasting and high quality.
- Not ideal for extra tough materials.
3. Makita A-95386 3-1/4 Inch by 7/8 Inch Segmented Saw
For grout removal, hard caulking and thin set during tile repair, this saw is the perfect choice for you. Makita A-95386 3-¼ inch Segmented Saw Blade is very durable.
Say no to messy cuts. When you buy this Segmented Saw Blade you get smooth and fine cuts. Your materials will not get to waste with such a clean cutter. It also has a good speed when cutting.
For trimming, you can most certainly trust on this kit to give you a smooth and clean cut and finish.
It fits in the the Makita Model cordless models LXMT025, LXMT02Z and the TM3000CX5. This weighs 1.6 ounces with its dimensions resulting to 0.6 by 3.9 by 7.4 inches. The product comes as black colour and requires no batteries.
- Has a good speed.
- Gives a smooth, fine and clean cut.
- Useful for tile repair.
- Features Tungsten Carbide attachment for granted removal.
- Unique for its versatility.
- Use on motor reduces durability
4. Makita A-95255 1-1/4-Inch Plunge Cutting Saw Blade
If you are searching for a Bi-Metal blade that can be used to plunge into hard and soft woods, then your search is over. The Makita A-95255 1-1/4-Inch is excellent for this.
It can cut through laminated floors and soft metals fast and easy. It is a very durable saw.
This weighs 1.44 ounces and its size is 0.6 x 3.9 x 7.4 inches. It is quite versatile, can easily cut holes in drywall for electrical boxes. It provides a smooth and clean cut at all times.
You can say no to messy cuts henceforth, enough of utility knife on materials.
This is also useful while tiling, for adjusting lengths or molding around a door, get this cutting saw blade close by. Comes as black color and it requires no batteries to work.
- It is quite versatile.
- Can plunge in laminate flooring and soft metals
- It weighs less and is compact.
- Works fast and easily.
- Sharp blades.
- Lasts long.
- Can ruin when used on very hard metals
5. Makita A-95277 1-1/4 Inch Plunge Cutting Saw Blade
Get an aggressive cutting speed with the Makita A-95277 1-¼ inch plunge Cutting Saw Blade. This is made from high carbon steel.
This high carbon steel makes it suitable for plunges in softwoods, MDF case and base, laminated floors and crown moulding and so on.
The blade is sharp and strong. This tool will serve you well for the installation of electrical boxes with its ability to give a straight and quick cut.
In comparison with A-95255, this one has longer and well spaced teeth. It is ideal for plunge cuts and trimming of existing moulding.
You do not have to manage utility knives which give messy cuts. For your straight line cutting in drywall, this is recommended.
Think quality, think this. It is good quality and will certainly last you for a long time. It is designed lightweight and compact. Also, it requires no batteries.
- Gives a clean and nice cut.
- Features sharp, strong and spacious teeth.
- It comes with a limited factory warranty of one year and 30 days.
- It is compact. Comes with length size of 0.56 inches and width of 3.88 inches.
- This blade has an aggressive cutting speed.
- It works well with multi power tools.
I hope that you have benefitted to read this post on best Makita multi tool blades review. You should read the review before buying any product. We have done a deep research to save your time when you want to buy a makita multi tool blade.